Quality Flea & Tick Control Services in Hobart
We have trained and certified exterminators for flea control. All our flea services are given according to Australian standards. Moreover, we provide eco-safe flea treatment. Our experts remove flea infestation from the root. Moreover, to eliminate fleas we provide same-day pest control service in Hobart. Additionally, we also provide emergency flea inspections and treatments to both domestic and commercial properties. Thus, for quick results, call us at 03 6351 9890.
Common Types of Fleas in Australia
- Cat fleas: The cat flea is by far the most typical household flea species, with a strong presence in Hobart. Despite their name, these cat fleas may be seen in the fur of both cats and dogs, and they will attack humans sometimes. The little cat flea is brownish-red in colour and is around 1 to 3 mm in length. The flat body and muscular back legs of these flightless insects make for a remarkable jump.
- Dog fleas: Dogs, rabbits, cats, rodents, foxes, raccoons, and humans are all hosts for the dog flea, which feeds on a variety of species of mammals. Although dog fleas can be seen in Australia, they are significantly more widespread in Europe. To the human eye, cat and dog fleas are nearly indistinguishable; both of these are up to two mm long, wingless, and brownish-red in colour. Only by using a telescope can you look into the differences between these 2 species, with the dog flea having a rounder head and much more ‘teeth’ on its feet than the cat flea.
- Human fleas: Another worldwide flea species that infests bigger predators, like humans, is the human flea. These fleas are more widespread in Australia than dog fleas & cause itching in humans who come into contact with them. The stings of the human flea could transmit infections and parasites like typhus and tapeworm, in addition to being irritating. Pulex irritans also is the species that spreads the deadly plague bacterium Yersinia pestis, which has wreaked havoc on communities all over the world. Human fleas are also brownish-red in appearance and flightless, with a horizontally flat body, as with most flea species. They may reach a length of 4 mm, making them somewhat bigger than dog and cat fleas.
What are The Symptoms of Flea Bites?
- Flea is a common pest found in Hobart. Critically, you can easily find a flea at your home.
- If a dog or a cat is scratching their bodies or itching. Then you have fleas at your house. However, symptoms of flea bites are
- A pinkish lump on your body
- After 2 days, the lump becomes big
- Itching on the infected area
Flea Prevention Tips
- Regularly vacuum your home, paying particular attention to carpets, upholstery, and areas where pets spend time.
- Wash your pet’s bedding and toys regularly.
- Use a flea comb on your pets regularly to catch fleas before they have a chance to lay eggs.
- Bathe your pets regularly using a flea shampoo.
- Consider using flea prevention products such as topical treatments or flea collars on your pets.
- Seal any gaps or cracks in walls, floors, or foundations to prevent wild animals from entering your home and bringing fleas with them.
- Keep your yard and outdoor spaces tidy by removing debris, trimming plants, and regularly mowing the lawn to reduce flea habitat.
- If you have a severe flea infestation, consider hiring a professional pest control company to help eradicate the problem.
- Treat any outdoor areas where your pets spend time with an appropriate flea treatment.
Consult with your veterinarian about the best flea prevention methods for your pets.
Why Your Home and Office Needs Flea Treatment?
Fleas can be a real nuisance in your home or office, particularly in humid environments with moderate temperatures. Even though most flea species aren’t dangerous to humans, it’s still important to take steps to get rid of them. Below are some of the primary reasons for this:
- Fleas are small, wingless parasites that can be difficult to eliminate once they’ve taken hold.
- They feed on the blood of your pets, and in doing so, they can transmit deadly diseases.
- Fleas can also transmit tapeworm larvae to your pets, potentially causing serious health problems.
- In addition, they can transmit bacteria that can lead to cat scratch fever, a condition that can cause swelling and other symptoms.
- Flea bites can also cause swelling in the mouth, face, and hands, which may require medical attention.
- Not only are fleas a problem for your pets, but they can also be a major source of irritation for you and your family.
To prevent a flea infestation, it’s important to take steps to control their population. This may include using flea treatments on your pets, vacuuming frequently, and keeping your home clean and clutter-free. In addition, you may want to consider working with a professional pest control service to help you get rid of fleas for good.
Hire Expert Fleas Controllers at Unbelievable Rates
Many individuals assume that flea treatment is available in a can or a box at their neighbourhood hardware or supermarket shop. This isn’t the case at all. Flea eggs can be latent for up to 9 months before being awakened by noises in the environment.
This indicates that you may believe the issue has been remedied, yet it is still present. Flea treatment by an expert seems to be the only way to eliminate fleas during their entire life cycle.
If your cat or dog has fleas, it’s critical that you have your surroundings treated by a specialist at the very same time as your pet. This includes locations near your house that are sandy. Prevention has always been the finest flea treatment. Fleas Control Hobart has a wealth of expertise and understanding, allowing us to create the ideal flea control Hobart treatment for you and your family.
Get the Best Flea Control Solutions in Hobart With Professionals
We are a licensed pest controllers team with certificates in Pest Extermination. So, if you’re dealing with a flea infestation and can’t seem to get rid of them, consider flea control experts. Many businesses offer expert services that are both beneficial and cost-effective. Fleas and their behaviours are well-known to the specialists, allowing them to quickly destroy them. They are well-known for using cutting-edge techniques and efficient insecticides to ensure a safe and full elimination. For this solution, we have the finest flea pest control team in Hobart, a group of specialists. Moreover, because we use the best solutions to get rid of fleas, treatments last way longer than any other commercial flea control services. So, if what you are looking for is a permanent solution, get in touch with our flea pest control specialists in Hobart.
Why Should You Use Pest Control Hobart To Get Rid of Fleas?
- Transparent Pricing: To assure that all is fair, we thoroughly evaluate the premises and provide a free, no-obligation price for our solutions.
- Professional Pesticides: We make certain that our specialists have access to licenced and effective insecticides that are also safe.
- 24 by 7 Active: Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can be confident that someone will respond to any of your questions at a time that is convenient for you.
- Honest Staff: Because our fleas treatment specialists are honest and dependable, you can trust us for a mess-free and effective service.
Active for All Flea Pest Control Services Throughout Hobart
Our service at 711 Pest Control Hobart includes a speedy and effective removal of all types of pests. With over a decade of expertise in the industry, we provide the most sought-after pest removal service. To provide the service, we have various teams of highly qualified and competent individuals with us. As a result, we are now the finest option for Fleas Control Hobart. We provide doorstep preschedule pest control appointments and receive the best. We are accessible to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At a minimal cost, you can contact our flea control specialists.